Thursday, February 3, 2011

You're it

I may have found my new love.... Laser Tag I have learned from last month that there are two types of laser tag: Laser tag and Laser TAG. Now the first was in your normal run around a room painted black with wooden walls shooting at each other’s vests, while music is playing over the speakers. Fun? Yes... could it be better? apparently... Now laser TAG stands for Tactical Action Games. Basically in this game we went outside, yes outside in January, in the Provo canyon (at Timpanogos park to be exact), to play a glorious mixture of laser tag and the best night games you have ever experienced.  Each game we played the games got more exciting and intense than the next. By the final game we had bases to protect, bases to rebuild, bases to destroy (the other teams bases), enemies to shoot, our own butt to save, other peoples butt to rescue and we were also trying to capture the enemies’ flag while of course protecting our own.  I would have to say along with the fun I learned some valuable skills, especially if zombies attack.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you're gonna have to let me in on some of this action!!

    ReplyDelete