Saturday, February 26, 2011

University excused spring break

Probably the best idea I have had this year has been to add the careers in recreation class. I have had more fun in this class than any other classes I have taken, and I have taken some pretty fun classes. Of course is it possible to not love a class in which you go to California during the middle of February and get university credit for it. On top of that be able to have the opportunity to tour some sweet recreational facilities from St George to Los Angeles. 

Some of my personal highlights was talking to imagineers from Disney (we may have spent the whole day in Disneyland also), touring the Angels stadium (including going to the dugout and their locker room), getting a free Trans-Siberian Orchestra t-shirt, going to the strip in Vegas, and just being able to see all the many career choices I have before me. 

Best final ever? Without a doubt.






No comments:

Post a Comment