Thursday, February 10, 2011

My only claim to fame thus far

It was just an average day working at the ticket office when destiny arrived, in the form of two college boys.  They approached my window and asked if I would be in a movie for them.  They were filming it to give to some girl so I figured why not, might as well help out my fellow man. 

What I didn't realize was how many people were actually going to see this video.  They film me with my little 10 second part and go on their way.  As I continue my day I go to class which is in the basement of the MARB aka no cell phone service.  When I finally get out of class my phone starts vibrating like crazy 11 unread text messages.  They were all telling me how famous i was. Same day I got filmed I got famous, not even all of the movie stars can say that. New life goal achieved. 


I have heard rumors that it even got onto ESPN? Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! When I saw the film, I was like wow there is Jamie from M Comm. Yes, you have become a star!

    ReplyDelete