Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hot dogs should be there when I need them

There are some people that I just should not go out in public with; it’s not for our sake really but for everyone else around us. One of these people I cannot go out with is Erica Keck my former roommate and good friend.

On Thursday we Erica and I decided we should meet up and go to J-dawgs. Upon arrival we were both devastated to find our favorite hot dog place had ran out of hot dogs!  After a very emotional letdown we decided Brick Oven was a good alternative.

However this may not have been a wise decision.  As I proceeded to knock down an entire glass of water thoroughly embarrassing myself in the process.  Then I also came up with the great idea of pretending it was our birthday so we could free ice cream.  As Erica was discussing how we could slyly hint this at the waiter, the waiter walked by to check on us.  Both of us started laughing so hard, the poor waiter was extremely confused.

After a few other embarrassing events we finally left.  We remember now why we should have gone to J-dawgs in the first place and not been allowed to actually go out in public. So if you ever see me with Erica you should run far and fast.

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm... that was clearly the best night of your life, so I don't know what you are complaining about. But yes, I think the fact that we are banned from Brick Oven proves that most of our activities should remain in the confines of one of our homes. Also, you blogged about me! I feel so cool!

    ReplyDelete