Friday, January 7, 2011

It Starts...

A few days ago a got a text from my friend which included his top 10 talents (Don't worry this isn't an ordinary happening in my life)  Me, being the competitive person I am, naturally had to respond with my top 11 talents. With that in mind I figure that the best first post by me would be obviously my top 11 talents as explained to my friend Travis in the hopes of outdoing him.  


1. I can draw trees superbly
2. I can eat a whole Cafe Rio Salad and still be starving
3. I am pro to facebook stalking (I attribute the culmination of this talent to some roommates I have had.)
4. I can touch my nose with my tongue easy
5. I can melt boys hearts with a single look
6. I can write upside down
7. I can multiply anything by 1 or 0 in my head
8. I can play the piano upside down
9. I am very accepting of others
10. I can cut onions without crying
11. I can see shapes and figures in clouds

Impressed? You should be.

3 comments:

  1. So far this is shaping up to be a good read. Keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Please increase your font size, I'm too old to read text that small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you could both play the piano and write upside down! However, your talent of melting boys hearts with a single look has always been apparent.

    ReplyDelete