Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stress level

As the semester is coming to a close I was encouraged to help someone out that seemed to be a little more stressed than I was.  After receiving this assignment I was a bit worried as to how I would help someone out.  I knew that there were plenty of stressed kids running around the library but I just exactly know what to do.

The answer came to me when I realized I had a friend that needed help in a class that we were both in and his stress level was probably above my own.  He also has contracted laryngitis somehow and is now unable to even talk.  Not being able to talk would definitely amp up my stress level.  

After helping him out with our class assignment I gave him three free frosty's from Wendy's coupons.  I figured that he probably needed them more than me.  And that is how I helped someone out during stress week.

No comments:

Post a Comment