Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finals Week

It is always funny to see how fast the time goes by.  It seems not that long ago that it was January and I was starting the new semester. At the same time it seems so far away, I have learned so much a changed a whole lot that a point in time can seem so close and yet so  far away at the same time. Finals week is always crazy like that for a lot of people, including myself; it is the closing of one chapter and the beginning of a new one.  You never know what exactly going to happen and at the same time you are way to busy too even worry about it or think about it. I sure hope that this next small step in my life is at least as good as the last one. At least I know that change will always be the only constant in my life and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment